Press ReleaseView printer-friendly version << Back
vTv Therapeutics Shares Updated Corporate Presentation
Key Takeaways include:
- Hypoglycemia is common in people with type 1 diabetes and can occur quickly, with symptoms including sweating, nausea, coordination problems, headaches and even seizures.
- TTP399 may be used as a once-daily, oral adjunctive therapy in a
$16Bglobal insulin market for the reduction of hypoglycemic episodes.
- TTP399 has been tested in almost 600 patients to date with no evidence of diabetic ketoacidosis.
- vTv has worldwide rights to TTP399 with global pivotal trials anticipated in 2022.
- vTv is actively seeking to raise non-dilutive capital through licensing TTP399 in regions outside of
North Americaand Europe.
- vTv is also actively seeking licensing deals for HPP737 and other assets.
“We are excited to share our presentation highlighting the differentiation of TTP399 and the massive market opportunity it presents as an oral adjunctive therapy to insulin,” said
This release contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology, including the terms “anticipate,” “believe,” “could,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “potential,” “predict,” “project,” “should,” “target,” “will,” “would” and, in each case, their negative or other various or comparable terminology. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release, including statements regarding the timing of our clinical trials, our strategy, future operations, future financial position, future revenue, projected costs, prospects, plans, objectives of management and expected market growth are forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other important factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause our results to vary from expectations include those described under the heading “Risk Factors” in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and our other filings with the
Source: vTv Therapeutics Inc.